Monday, December 7, 2009

Another Dave McGowan Interview

Just found this one!
From June 2007

Dave McGowan talked with Derek Gilbert on "Off Road Friday" about his disturbing book Programmed To Kill.

From mainstream media sources, Dave has assembled some puzzle pieces into a dark and unsettling picture. It appears from the evidence that there are networks of predatory pedophiles operating under the protection of powerful people in the Europe and U.S., and that many of the most notorious serial killers of the last forty years appear to have been patsies for occult groups, and that at least some of their victims were contract "hits".

Programmed to Kill interview.

Fits in with the previous post.

5 comments:

  1. While listening to Mr McGowan, I had this dreadful thought. Powerful people could easily have McGowan silenced, one way or another. I am sure Dave is aware of this . He must be aware of how vulnerable he is. I do hope he takes the necessary precautions. I fear for him because I know he tells the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oddly enough, if i recall correctly on a show with Meria,she mentioned something like that to him.

    He felt, at that time, he was not influential enough to be a threat.

    I haven't listened to this one yet,so I will listen today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey penny,
    you prolly know about this link, but I thought I;d pass it along because it is sorta relevant here.

    McGowan

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks peter and yeah I have seen it before, creepy aquino....

    indeed this is the place for that link

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Aquino is very very creepy.

    ReplyDelete

TROLLS & SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS