Friday, February 5, 2010

Canyon of Dreams: The Magic & Music of Laurel Canyon

For all the Laurel Canyon fans....no it is not new Dave McGowan.

Early on Dave had mentioned the book that took him down the yellow brick road, on a journey of weird discoveries... was Laurel Canyon: The Inside Story of Rock-And-Roll's Legendary Neighborhood. The author of that book is Michael Walker.


There is a new book, by another author.
I haven't read it. I did take some time to check it out and it does look quite interesting.
If you just can't get enough of the whole LC saga.. this may be something you wanna check out?
It came out October 09. It has a forward by Ray Manzarek.(all of you will know who that is?)

Good review, lots of pics
First Glimpse at Harvey Kubernik's Canyon of Dreams: The Magic and Music of Laurel Canyon
Photo Book and History

As I read through the review and got down to the comments. GOODNESS Gracious!!
Another Dave McGowan fan had reared his/her head. I had to chuckle.....

"A must parallel read is the 'Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation
Part I"
I gotta admit, I'm interested.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

TROLLS & SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS