Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Excellent Interview; Erik Blaire Orwell's warning

This show is titled "Orwell's Warning - An Interview with Erik Blaire"

1984 - one of the most famous books written in the 20th century. What was George Orwell's message? Was he trying to warn the future generations of the dangers of the insidious elite? How do his ideas play out regarding the current medical industry? What is New Speak? Where did the idea of "big brother" originate? What is the difference between allopathy and homeopathy? And what could Orwell possibly have to do with our current state of medical affairs?

This interview is at Gnostic Media. It is approximately 1 1/2 hours in length.
It is very, very interesting. Covering a wide range of topics, many that are discussed here at the blog. I found it quite thought provoking.

Lots of discussion on the medical industry, vaccines, pharmaceuticals, psychiatric dis-eases and more
Erik Blaire's site is www.erikblaire.info


  1. Thanks for the kind words, Penny. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

  2. You are most welcome Erik.

    I really did enjoy it.

    You said some things that just got the brain a churnin'

    How the disease should be obvious, not decided upon.
    Referring to psychiatric disorders vs tuberculosis as an example.

    Then the bit about the eclipses?
    I wondered if the reaction you described was unique to America (covering the windows)
    As I cannot recall such actions being undertaken as a child in Canada.
    (We had an eclipse here some years back, we went and got out daughter at school, so she could witness it for herself)
    No fear whatsoever and she was thrilled. In fact she recalls going out to watch the comet Hale-bopp pass by.
    So the fear of these natural occurences would have to be generated, norm vs law.
    Then the allopathic medecine stuff, all good.
    I actually listened twice!

  3. I think that crazy reaction has more to do with being amongst the orthodox than location, whether traditional or secular is irrelevant. Dr. Andrew Weil described behavior in Saskatchewan that he considered "crazy," and I agree. School officials there were so concerned about the danger of an eclipse that they issued instructions to keep children inside should a fire alarm go off. They thought risking burning children by building fire the lesser danger?!

    That's just nuts.

  4. I am not familiar with Dr. Andrew Weil, but, I will check him out.

    Glad I am not from Saskatchewan!

    Sigh of relief!

    I see you have signed on as a follower, I feel both honoured and humbled.

    If you ever have anything to add to a conversations here, do feel free.

    I think you would have some interesting insights to offer.

  5. Hi Penny,

    I wanted to let you know I'm plugging your blog on my website (if you don't mind). Under the link to my interview with Jan are reviews of my book starting with Jan's. I want to finish the list (which will grow) with your comments referring them back up the interview--and of course, your blog.

    (If you want to make a change or whatever, just let me know, K? I'm going to add more details.)


    By the way, did I ever offer you a copy as a thank you?