Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Deja vu! Hunt for ammonium nitrate purchaser before G-8/G-20

I got one more for today, and like I said ..... deja vu!

The hunt is on, as I type, for someone who purchased ammonium nitrate. There are concerns that this may be part of a 'bomb plot'. Because "tension is running high" before the G-20 summit!

Coincidentally and curiously the man who is alleged to have bought this ammonium nitrate has 'missing fingers'. Certainly suggestive of someone who may have done some dangerous experimentation? Or perhaps, this detail is being reported on to give the masses the idea that something dangerous may be going on?

Here are the details:

-1500 kilograms or approximately 3000 lbs of chemical fertilizer

-The man is described as having a short, stocky build and is about 50 to 60 years old, possibly of European descent. He is missing fingers on his right hand and walks with a slight limp.

-Canada's Explosives Act passed in 2008 require a vendor of ammonium nitrate to record the purchases and who bought the fertilizer, and to alert police if they think there is something suspicious about a purchase.

But the farmers coop did not record the purchase?
-Police say the farm supplier, Vineland Growers' Co-operative Ltd., did not get the man's identification.
Curious as to why they would not do this, in this one instance?
Perhaps it was just a clerical error?
Deja vu!
Where have I heard this same scenario reported on previously?
Oh, yeah...right before the Vancouver Olympics! Tensions were running high then too.

In the period before the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics, two tonnes of the fertilizer went missing, which triggered an RCMP investigation.

However, the whole thing turned out to be a clerical error.

In fact I covered this saga More Olympic news- 2 tons of missing ammonium nitrate?
January 2010.

Is it any wonder I am having a deja vu? Why wouldn't the farmers coop record the identity of the purchaser? Will this turn out to be another clerical error?
Is this a way to ramp up the fear factor and justify the massive security bill?


  1. He is missing fingers on his right hand and walks with a slight limp...

    You can't make this shit up.

  2. Edo!

    where have you been?

    We had a love police marathon one day, and of course, your blog was the first place I had ever seen them.

    There is a funny one, where Charlie Veitch discos as Obama

  3. Damn cept fer the finger thingy sounds just like me, cuz like I just took delivery of a load of nitrogen fertilizer to put on the pasture, christ I hope it don't blow up.

    Funny thing is that there isn't one single farmer that I know of that has ever had to sign for a shipment of fertilizer.

  4. Exactly the point I was going to make was said by Silverfish . . . never heard of a farmer having to formally sign for such a thing. And I love how they put out there how "odd" or suspicious it is . . . anyone out there buying this fearmongering shit know the average amount of ammonium nitrate that be required in planting season for a large farm?

    Because before declaring that amount "dangerous", one might want actual perspective from real reporters actually informing the public and attempting to investigate the story, after digging up the facts . . . but no, no context is ever given.

    And of course, embedded in this story, is the echo of the Oaklahoma City blast, which was the try-out false flag before 911 . . . and newscasts will mention it, and the public (I heard it once already today!) will mindlessly parrot on about how that was how they blew up that building in Oak City.

    Ramping up the fear before an attack.

  5. Not that anyone can really know the answer but: has fertiliser ever been used to blow up a building? As far as I know it was only ever used for the OKC bombing and that was bullshit. OKC was high velocity explosive not low velocity like fertiliser. Besides which they found the unexploded bombs.

    Okay, so has fertiliser ever actually been used anywhere by anyone for anything? Perhaps the whole fertiliser meme is bullshit? Think about it - if it wasn't for fertiliser how could punters who don't have a blasting licence (and aren't spooks, ha ha) lay their hands on explosives?

  6. Penny!

    Been soooo busy. Taken on quite a bit of work lately which means I have found little time to read or comment on my blog bookmarks...

    I'm never far away though!

    Hey, some good news, Stef Zucconi is blogging again... Now his stuff is definitely worth a read.

  7. hey all, silverfish finger's intact, good, makes life easier

    slozo, is there evey any context to any story the msm gives us?

    Speaking of Oklahoma city, did you notice, along with this story via the tv drivel, of course, there it was! The Oklahoma city bombing! On cue. Timothy McVeigh "home grown terrorism"
    Is there getting to be an obvious pattern?

    Nobody: since the msm keeps regurgitating Oklahoma, I am going to say it is probably the only case of it ever happening, even though it really didn't.

    I think it is a meme, as you say.

  8. apologies edo, I will check that out, merci!

  9. @nobody that AZF chemical plant blew up in Toulouse/F alledgedly from "dirty" ammonium nitrate.

    funnily OKC is not listed.

  10. excellent catch Penny

    @ Nobody - The IRA (Irish Republican Army NOT the US Inland Revenue Authority) were reported to have used it successfully on a number of occasions

    However - according to this particularly well-informed comment on Irish Indymedia (which I found, after I made it) :

    So MI5 were secretly helping the IRA to obtain bomb parts and expertise while at the same time helping to arm, train, and provide intelligence info to the Loyaists [the other side] - it's almost as if MI5 was running the whole war, on all sides - gee, I wonder why they would do that?

  11. life imitating art. they are looking for kaiser sosi.

  12. Firstly, as Slozo said most people simply aren't aware of the amount of nitrogen fertilizer that farmers put on their crops in any given season. For instance I talked to my neighbor yesterday and asked him how much he had spread on his acreage this year and he said that because of the rains we have been having this spring he had only had to apply about 370 tons. He btw is not a big farmer by Canadian standards. Mind you at some $200. a ton thats still a pretty hefty chunk of change.

    Secondly,The use of Ammonium nitrate as an explosive is used a huge amount here in Canada. For instance, the area that I live in is salted with rocks,BIG rocks btw that were laid down by the glaciers during the last ice age and the explosive of choice for removing these buggers is guess what? Ammonium Nitrate because of it's low velocity it shatters rock without pulverizing it. One stick of 40% dynamite used as a detonator. It's also used for blasting out big ole oak stumps and Beaver Damns. I can't think of a single farmer in this area that does not have at least one case of Dynamite in the shed. We find all of this security crap laughable, For instance, the acquisition of said Dynamite for the detonator because Ammonium Nitrate dose need a hefty whump to get it going, is simply a matter of going to C.I.L (Canadian Industries Limited) in Winnipeg and telling them where one lives and what one needs the powder for.They ask for I.D. Then it's just a matter of signing the acquisition form and it's a done deal. They know most of us on a first name basis and usually ask what we are doing with it this time, Rocken or stumping? They even carry it out to the truck for us.

    Now I suppose that if one were to show up wearing a burnoose, walk with a slight limp and be missing a few fingers all the while muttering "Alla is Good, Alla is Great" they might get a little suspicious, but other than that it's not a biggie.

    Yup it was just a Garden Plot and if us farmers could just harvest all of the BULLSHIT spun by the media we wouldn't have to spread all of this REALLY DANGEROUS Ammonium Nitrate on our land.

  13. And btw, the Taliban in Afghanistan is now being Blamed For US Military AIDS/HIV Crisis. I still haven't wrapped my head around this one. I mean Really, you invade another country and then you blame them because your boys are fucking each other up the ass. One would think that you just can't make this shit up, but you would be wrong. BECAUSE THEY CAN MAKE THIS SHIT UP.And they do.

  14. Now to something completely different.

    If you ever wondered if wikipedia was biased, there is an interesting link to admire

  15. Gallier2, Checked it out and all I can say if they were cheaper, lets say the price of a Toilet roll I would order a whole bunch, Yuh know so's that I could wipe me ass with that sluts face.

  16. I wouldn't let anything from that disgusting cunt near my intimacy...

  17. Ohhh the 'C' word... one of my faves and certainly describes that bitch to a T (shirt)


  18. WTF, I've been trying for DAYS now to post a comment here.. what gives??


  19. Aargh, the dreaded 'c' word. I don't know that I've ever used it at my blog but in the case of that livni bitch I'd make an exception.

    And Gallier, were you always Gallier2? Or is this like that episode of I Dream Of Jeannie with the evil, wig wearing twin sister Gallier2 comedically trying to steal Gallier1's missus? Just in case, Gallier tell your wife to be careful of someone looking just like you but wearing a wig and talking with a silly accent.

    Otherwise, thanks all for sorting me out on the fertiliser gag. It seems it's blown up just about everything except the Murrah building.

  20. buffy, i don't know why you haven't been able to comment??

    not a clue.

    but, I am glad that your comments did make it through

    gallier and silv: I wondered why two such fine gentlemen were using such foul language, but then....I viewed such evil, such disgrace and I understood.

    nobody, really glad to see you about :)

  21. Yup, always been gallier2 , with the 2 in the name. I chose that to join a chat room where my brother was the gallier and reused that pseudo from then on for the few blogs I comment on.

  22. Sounds like an X files episode.

    Tensions aren't as high though, because people don't like global gangster political crooks as well as they like athletes. :-)