Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Calling all Dave McGowan fans...

Meria Heller has put up an oldie, but a goodie, a show with David McGowan.

It is an interview that covers his great book, Understanding the F-word.
There is a link to the book on her site if you wish to check it out.

Yes, I have read this book and yes I would recommend this book to everyone.

Meria has said Dave is ok, she has been in contact with him.
Sadly, he will not be back on her show for a couple of months... Can I hold out?
Free show link page

LISTEN NOW

0:00 / 0:00DownloadRight-click and save as to download.

If you have already heard this you can enjoy it again, and again and again.
Available for a short time only!
I will not divulge how many times I have listened to the many interviews between Dave and Meria. People may think I am a bit obsessive ;)
It just seems every time I give a listen I pick something else up that I have missed on the previous listen.

7 comments:

  1. Ta Penny, and also for the info on the Mary Sherman book.

    ATB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also - is someone who gives a pat-down at the airport a PATSY?

    If not perhaps while receiving grope the question may be asked. Sure to stick in their minds.

    Hee!Hee!Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Penny...
    I took a months' subscription to Meria's show a while back and downloaded all the Dave McGowan interviews so I'm pretty sure I've already got it.

    I must say I miss his writings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pen, I still hit Dave's site every day in the forlorn hope that something new pops up. And what do I get for my trouble? Nothing - perpetual disappointment. But never mind, let's just view it as an expression of how big a fan I am. For me, Dave is the top, the best there is.

    And Ferris - groan. Never mind me as stand-up comedian, your patter is hands down funnier. Boom Boom!

    And Pen, can you leave that mp3 link there for one more day please? I didn't hit your blog until near closing time at the library and it says I've got another hour of download to go. If you leave it there for another day I can click on it as soon as I get here and then I'll be sure to get it. Thank you Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Edo: perhaps he will be back in the New Year?
    Nobody:
    the link will stay. It will likely be deactivated when Meria takes it down from her site, and replaces it with a different show.
    So by all means get it today.

    But, don't wait too long..

    ReplyDelete

TROLLS & SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS