Monday, November 22, 2010

Viruses, vaccines and cancer

Older news article, but still interesting.
Tainted vaccines, cancer risk. SV40 and polio vaccines
I am pretty sure I have covered this topic previously on the blog somewhere, I looked, but couldn't find it. Alas...
So here is a link to some background:
Simian Virus 40 (SV40):
A Cancer Causing Monkey Virus
from FDA-Approved Vaccines

Read at your leisure.
I want to get back to the first article. There is a sentence in this that, well, gave me pause for thought.

"Over the past decade, viruses and even certain bacterial infections have become far more accepted as contributory causes for particular types of cancer"

This sentence jumped out at me.

If viruses have become far more accepted as contributory causes for cancer, then why so many vaccines, injecting people with "attenuated" viruses?
It would seem all these injection of viruses, may lead more people to have more cancer.

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TROLLS & SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS