Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dave McGowan will be back, briefly, on Meria Heller's show

YES!

I am sooo looking forward to this. They will be talking about the recent shootings of the Congress woman, the Judge and all the others in Arizona.

While discussing this news, Meria and Dave will of course be referring to Dave's most excellent book:Programmed to Kill - The politics of Serial Murder
I have referred to this book a number of times.
The first 6 parts are available in the sidebar to the right.
Hopefully...this means a return to regular shows again?????

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! McGowan be back in the saddle! We'll expect a full report Ms Pen.
    Incidently, the girls over at Friday Lunch Club
    are about 100 times more knowledgable of Lebanese afairs them me Pen.
    You should read their blog to keep informed . Don't trust my lame advise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peter!

    Of course I will post on the discussion!

    And thanks for the link to that blog.
    I have it bookmarked

    "Don't trust my lame advise ;)"

    And yet I do. You have offered up some good input previously.

    ReplyDelete

TROLLS & SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS