Friday, May 27, 2011

Orwell's Warning- The Greatest American Paradox

The Author Erik Blaire was good enough to let me know that his book, Orwell's Warning, is available, in four formats- free to download.


"I'm just writing to let you know that I'm giving my book away in four formats--free to copy and share--do unto others, I guess.
All in the name of helping others. I built a new page, and I think it will be to your liking. "



So, I am passing this info along. As Erik said "In the name of helping others"


You can find the book in all it's formats- here

Erik has even made it available to listen too, in MP3 Format.

Though I have already read the book, enjoyed and wrote a review on it here.
I am going to download it and listen to it.
So, feel free all who read here.
Thanks Erik!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, It looks interesting, I'll give it a read, Cheers for letting us know :)
    A13

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your review and have a feeling I am familiar with a lot of what would be in the book.

    A case in point, we have a category five storm all over Japan, their sea is loaded with radioactive elements for 300 kilometers out, the storm is obviously going to pick it up along with the air and throw it inland. All we hear on the news is Japan is going to start non stop flights to Logan airport soon.

    You would think a cat five storm razing three nuclear plants that have just melted down might be considered news. If Japan sunk, would we actually hear about it? I mean they could launch the flights from south Korea and change the names of KIA cars to toyota and nobody would really know would they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey A-13, you know me and being away for coupl eof days!

    I found the book good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DM: you may be pleasantly surprised.

    ReplyDelete

TROLLS & SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS