Saturday, June 18, 2011

Angelina Jolie as the Gorgan

Having a bit of fun with this one!

Turkey unveiled the banner "Goodness Angel of the World- Welcome" in "honour" of Angelina Jolie's visit to the "refugee" camps.

If they remake this episode, Angelina can appear as what she truly is.
On the surface a happy shiny angel, but in reality, evil, destruction and death.
All done through management perception or mind control?

You may recall this episode of Star Trek where the "good" angel, mislead the children, after having killed their parents....
Through the management of their perceptions.



At the end there is an awakening.
This is what the bloggers try do. Awaken the people :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Pen',...Almost as I posted my comment the minx appeared on Sky News, as I hopped lethargically and yep, like a vision from hell; It was exactly what you said it would be, anyway, the script was flawless zio-shyte and I just had an urge to share my disappointment at the reality of our prophetic work...errrrgh...

    veritas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey veritas!
    I couldn't watch it. I didn't look at tv news all weekend, just knowing I would have to look at her repeatedly.

    errrrgh is right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think her best role was when she played the evil mother of grendel in beowulf. Complete with serpent like 'tail' uncoiling from her braid.

    Evil? Oh yeah.

    Buff

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey buffy;

    evil?
    Most definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pen,

    xkcd had an awesome new cartoon. It explains quite easily (and inadvertantly) how the media indoctrination works (by limiting choice). Check for yourself.

    http://xkcd.com/915/

    ReplyDelete

TROLLS & SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS