Monday, March 12, 2012

Interview : William Cook

Busily working on large extensive post, sure to bore you all to tears.
So enjoy this little interview. It is right on topic and informative.

Cook is a writer, author, and Professor of English at the University of La Verne, CA, where he served earlier as Vice President for Academic Affairs for 13 years. His books include “Cultural Expressions of and Wickedness,” “Psalms for the 21st Century,” and his edited one, “The Plight of the Palestinians.”

What did I like about this interview?
This fellow doesn't shy away from the influence of Israel on the US military agenda.

4 comments:

  1. It's interesting that the Libyan activists and adventurers who travelled to overthrow the regime are no friends of Israel and their their support groups and organisations in the west and th assorted journalist backers of the faked videos and tapes also have pro-Palestinian sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Felix

    I am of the mind that is an illusion for main stream consumption
    But, are you referencing anyone specific?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so, from reading tweets, and for example the Libyan solidarity group in Dublin which seemed from YouTube footage to be firmly pro-Palestinian. Perhaps Libya is different - the agitators and activists had a beef with the revolution years ago and were fighting a personal battle aided and abetted by you know who...but I don't think they were pro-Israeli at all. I guess the activists were just pawns in a bigger game.

      Delete
  3. Hey Pen,

    They were cool. I found I was with them on pretty much everything. You know, if I was a real person I'd subscribe to that and listen all the time. My kind of radio.

    Otherwise I found that they did the usual thing of not quite pursuing things. The questions of 'why' and 'how' seemed not to interest them. As a quick example, in discussing Israel one of them stated 'it is a land without laws'. Okay, but why? Why are they like this?

    But never mind, I guess I'll have to answer it. Mind you, I've got to get on and finish my crop circles homework first.

    Otherwise, thanks for that.

    ciao ciao

    n

    ReplyDelete

TROLLS & SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS