Monday, August 20, 2012

Lennon's assassin up for Parole

Some interesting news stories for today

Mark David Chapman is up for parole again.
Will he be freed? Or not?
 The outcome of his parole hearing is likely predicated on how big of a distraction is required in the very near future.

Mark David Chapman, the son of a military man.
Allegedly abused by his father(trauma based mind control)
Found himself in the midst of a war in Lebanon?
Relocated to a 'Vietnamese refugees in a resettlement camp at Fort Chaffee, Ark."
The lone "nut" who assassinated John Lennon.
"It was like a snapback to reality. I realized that I had a wife and she loves me. I told her I was going to kill someone and I whispered -- I remember whispering it in the phone -- John Lennon. I was going to kill John Lennon. She said, Come back, and thats when I came back."

Chapmans demons were gone, but only briefly. 

Good thing his wife saying "come back" could exorcise his demons! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

TROLLS & SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS