Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pt 2- Libya: the deaths of Ambassador Stevens & Mr Shaaban, Seige of Bani Walid

This is actually part 2 of a post that turned into a monstrosity.
 This piece will deal with Libya, the death of the Ambassador and the seige of Bani Walid.
You can read it without reading the first piece, but, since all these countries are so interconnected via destabilization and ongoing rumours of war, both parts should be read together to form a cohesive picture of the global war agenda
Updated Today with a video of Ambassador Stevens removed from the building- Alive

Pt 1- Syria, Turkey, Jordan, Iraq etc., leading us back to Libya

Last but not least, certainly not least of all- Libya
As Freethinker mentions Bani Walid is under siege from the NATO government and it’s mercs in Libya

The siege of Bani Walid, Libya’s ongoing political instability, and the alleged torture of Gaddafi loyalists has left the country a far cry from the vision that western powers had when they supported last year's NATO bombing.

The town of Bani Walid has come under siege from government troops seeking to arrest those responsible for the death of Omran Shaaban – the man who is credited for capturing Gaddafi last year

The story of Omran Shaaban as the reason for this siege is much nonsense. In fact the entire Omran Shaaban narrative is full of holes, Or entirely fabricated, I don’t know which?   I have covered the Omran Shaaban/Gadaffi killer narrative in at least one previous post. Refresh your memory  at the linked piece below. Or if your new, get yourself up to speed.
Ambassador Stevens & Gadaffi- Did they meet the same fate
The Ambassadors death advances AFRICOM goals and the global war agenda
Man who "captured Gaddaffi" dies of injuries?? Kind of , sort of , maybe?
Omran Shaaban's death cannot be the real reason for the siege. I pity the citizens of Bani Walid, thinking that an appeal to the UN will help them. The UN has harmed them more then anyone, besides NATO.

The connection between Omran Shaaban/Gadaffi lies more in the death of the Ambassador to Libya
 the US government released a narrative regarding the attack on the consulate in Libya
U.S. reveals details of hours-long attack on Benghazi embassy
This narrative is full of holes- but  you must read it

Senior State Department officials on Tuesday revealed for the first time certain details of last month's tragedy in the former Libyan rebel stronghold, such as the efforts of a quick reaction force that rushed onto the scene and led the evacuation in a fierce gun battle that continued into the streets.

 Ambassador Chris Stevens arrived in Benghazi and held meetings on and off the consulate grounds on Sept. 10.

He spent the night, and then out of prudence spent the whole of the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks meeting people inside the compound, an enclosed area about 300 yards long by 100 yards wide, with a 9-foot outer wall topped by barbed wire and augmented by barriers, steel drop bars and other security upgrades.

When Stevens finished his final meeting of the day, he escorted a Turkish diplomat outside the main entrance of the building. (?) The situation was calm, the officials said, and there were no protests. Five U.S. agents and four local militiamen were providing security.
A little more than an hour later, around 9:40 p.m., everything changed. 
The compound's agents were alerted by loud noises, gunfire and explosions near the front gate. A barracks near the entrance for the local militiamen was burned down. In the control center, agents watched on cameras as a large group of armed men flowed into the compound. They immediately sounded the alarm and made telephone calls to the embassy in Tripoli, officials in Washington, the Libyan authorities and the U.S. quick reaction force located at a second compound a little over a mile away.

One agent, armed with a sidearm and an assault rifle, took Stevens and State Department computer specialist Sean Smith to a safe room inside one of the compound's two main residences -- an area protected by a heavy metal grill and several locks and stocked with medical supplies and water. (Why didn't the agent simply remove them from the scene?)
The attackers began to overrun the compound, the officials recounted. The intruders penetrated Stevens' building and tried to break the grill locks for the safe room but couldn't gain access. So they dumped cans of diesel fuel in the building, lit furniture on fire and set aflame part of the exterior of the building.
Who really started the fires? Was it the attackers? Or could it have been the unnamed agents?
 Meanwhile, Stevens' building rapidly filled with thick diesel smoke and fumes from the burning furniture. Inside, visibility was less than 3 feet and, unable to breathe, the Americans went to a bathroom and opened a window, trying to get air. They decided to get out of the building. The security agent went first, flopping out onto a patio enclosed by sandbags and taking fire immediately.

Stevens and Smith didn't make it out, the officials said.

But further down in the report.....
Smith was pulled out, dead. Stevens could not be found.

Therefore, Stevens made it out!  If he was not found in the building, common sense tells us he made it out. With help or not. Injured or not. From the information I had previously covered, Stevens made it out, alive and was taken to hospital. As you read through the rest of the official narrative of what happened,  you realize there is nothing more about Ambassador Stevens, other then the claim Stevens did not make it out followed by the contradictory acknowledgement that Stevens had made it out of the building, because HE COULD NOT BE FOUND in the building.
No mention afterward of his appearance at hospital.
NO mention of his body being taken to Benghazi airport.

Updated to add video from Washington Post

Video shows Ambassador Chris Stevens alive after attack

So we know Ambassador Stevens got out of the building. He made it out. And according to witnesses he made it out alive. So, what is with the narrative coming out of Washington?

The accounting ends with this-

 The men decided to leave the city. They spent the next hours securing the annex and moving a large convoy of vehicles to the airport.

They flew out on two planes.

What men? How many men? Had they recovered the Ambassador at this time?
Was Omran Shaaban one of the men on this plane? Did this plane fly to France? Where Omran Shaaban died of injuries sustained in a gunfight.


  1. Hi Penny
    We have just been subjected to this propaganda film from the BBC
    from the man who brought you "Gaddafi's Girl Executioner" last year. In fact the scene depicted in the report is right out of the journalists' Libyan destabilisation manual.
    The radio broadcast included more - e.g. an interview - turns out one of the doctors is a Veterinary surgeon! He says all the doctors ran away. (like in Libya, of course)
    the radio broadcast is here for 7 days from about 24.00 mins until 29.40

    1. Well I look forward to watching and listening to this!!
      Gaddafi`s girl executioner?
      New one to me!
      But then there are new lies all the time

    2. Felix

      The veterinarian is interesting
      but honestly, are they actually in a hospital
      Or are they in a makeshift hospital set up with Turkey's help?
      Are they in Aleppo?
      Who knows?

      Oh and do you notice that there is heavy traffic outside of the alleged hospital with horns honking etc
      Is that what one would hear when all this bombing is supposed to be going on?
      I don't know?