Thursday, December 27, 2012

WTF? Facebook silencing critical voices?

Imagine my surprise to get a 'freaked out' phone call, today, from my pal maggie over @ maggie's musings regarding a Facebook situation.
She said.. "Pen, you won't believe  what is happening" And, after telling me asked " do you want to write about this"?
I said "maggie, this is your story, you gotta write about it and I will repost it"
So here it is:  WTF?

"Hi all, it's been a while since I've put fingertips to keyboard, so please bear with me and my rusty old hands.
A very strange thing happened today. I brought up What Really Happened as I usually do to skim and read Michael's site. There was a red lettered warning that Michael's facebook page had been taken down, below was a set of photos which Mr. Rivero was suppose to identify in order to access his account. Of course, Michael doesn't know who the person is.

I do.

It's my boyfriend.

I was like, "wow" that looks like... OMG... it is him!!!

Holy Crap!

So, what to do? I will say I was freaked out, but that would be an understatement!!

I decided to call RBN to try to get a message to Michael, to let him know I knew who it was in the pics. Michael called me back and I let him know. It seems that facebook is closing accounts left, right and center! (My boyfriends account has also been closed).

t seems that something big is in the pipes - this is afterall the same MO which was employed during the days leading up to 911. The closing of sites which would voice a different opinion on what the narrative should be.
It is happening now, like a snowball.

All political postings are being targeted.

Something is going to happen.

Please pass this on.

Please delete your facebook(CIA) accounts.

Please let others know that WE are all being silenced!!

Thank you Penny for reposting this for me. I don't get alot of traffic here anymore, since I don't often post. Family matters take up too much of my time these days, but this might be the push I needed to get active again."

Your welcome Maggie/Magdalena!
What's going on with Facebook?
Why did Facebook single out this individual to be identified by Michael Rivero as a condition of Michael Rivero  accessing his face book account? Additional information posted at What Really Happened indicates that many others have had their Facebook accounts shutdown.
I don't use Facebook at all so if anyone else out there uses this form of social media......
Have you noticed any problems?
Are you experiencing any access issues?
Do tell..


  1. Ive been off FB for a while as they also asked me to identify myself and asi have no mobile phone ahve top use their idenftiy pics system, which is not the best if thehy choose friend sites with pics that are similar...
    But i believe they are also now against multiple accounts


    Halfaya massacre...apparently no bakery in area

    Tunisian-Algerian borders: camps to train terrorists to be sent to Syria * Russian Foreign Ministry :

  3. Thanks Penny! I'm such a bad blogger! Perhaps this is the kick I need to get back at it eh?

    The wierd thing is that the photos they choose were, well, odd. They are all a few years old and don't really allow for easy identification. It didn't seem random. Why choose the pic from Halloween? Is it because he looks sort of middle eastern? He has a scarry mask?

    Facebook seems to targetting those who have been writing about Sandy Hook, gun control and constitutional rights.

    I don't have FB myself, always had a bad feeling about it. This is just one more nail in the coffin.

    I have also noticed the heavy censorship wrt the shootings on mainstream media. You can't mention SSRIs at all.

    This is some messed up sh*t.

    Thanks again my dear!


    1. Hey Maggie
      No problem
      Curious timing of all that
      I saw today on WRH that overnight his facebook account was activated

      Wonder if it was a test? A dry run?

  4. Hi Penny, seasons greetings, late, sorry. Same wishes to your commenters.
    Talking of late - RIP 28 Dec in the early hours :(
    All political postings are being targeted?
    They also cancelled my clothcap3 and 4 accounts. and live on so far.

    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    2. Hi Clothcap

      Yes, happy holidays to you also
      hope they went well?
      Went over to your place this am and you were gone
      The telegraph must be ridding itself of controversial opinions or alternative non adherent to main stream propaganda mind control
      Yah, I saw you had the live journal thing going
      I will fix the sidebar up over the weekend

      Still we persevere eh Clothcap?
      Changing the paradigm one step at a time

    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    6. It vanished afetr a post by 'jupitermodela' about pedophilia. The newpapers are getting sensitive after a certain 'fix it'!

  5. Asmosghost was involved in India