Wednesday, April 10, 2013

An Interview with Dr. Colin A. Ross, pt. 1 – “What is Mind Control?”

This episode is with an interview with Dr. Colin A. Ross, titled “What is Mind Control” and is being released on Tuesday, April 09, 2013. This interview with Clint and Burt was recorded on Thursday, April 04, 2013.
Dr. Ross is an internationally renowned clinician, researcher, author and lecturer in the field of trauma-related disorders. He is the founder and President of the Colin A. Ross Institute for Psychological Trauma.
Dr. Ross is the Executive Medical Director of three trauma programs located at Timberlawn Mental Health System in Dallas, Texas, Forest View Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan and Del Amo Hospital in Torrance, California. Dr. Ross provides treatment for patients with trauma related disorders and symptoms. This would include treatment for: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Dissociative Disorders, Borderline Personality Disorder, Addictive Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Depression, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. The symptoms treated and the admission criteria are: suicidal ideation, homicidal ideation, self-destructive and addictive behaviors, and inability to function.

Video:





Audio:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:32:11 — 52.8MB

Interview brought to us all by Gnostic Media & Podcasts


4 comments:

  1. At least for myself, many dots get connected
    Including the interviews of the Korean POW's
    James, recall that one?
    The interview and transcript
    Did I send that to you?
    Refresh my memory?
    Cause I think, that I did and it might be time for me to dig that one out again



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pen,
      You sent me the transcript of the talk by an American services doctor (psychiatrist?) to a group (services doctors? - can't remember off hand) about Korean mind control on American POWs. The interesting thing for me was that he was using the very techniques he was talking about on his audience in real time!
      I also wrote about it somewhere. It might be at Winter Patriot Community or it might have been in one of your comment threads. My memory is not what it should be after all the mind control :)

      I've listened to some of Colin Ross' talk. Very interesting so far. Thanks for posting it.

      Delete
    2. Hey James
      I need to dig that up...it seems your mind controlled memory is as good as mine
      lol ;)

      Your welcome, I liked it
      Looking forward to part 2

      Delete
  2. Glad to have stumbled upon your website. I enjoyed watching the interview. This is some really cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete

TROLLS & SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS