Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy

Rather then every year, for six years running now, expressing the same wish : Peace
I will let a song express the sentiment. A song I hadn't heard for some time, until just the other day.
Two very different crooners, yet,  their singing together makes one very harmonious song
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do?!




A bit of background: An odd story of holiday harmony

Cheers! And, all the best to you and yours.
 To friends near and far.
Where ever you all are. 
Be happy. 
Healthy. 
And present.............

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a good holidays, Pen.
    Still reading your stuff, keep up the good work.

    Take care.
    -slozo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slozo :)
      I am so glad you stopped by
      I hope you are enjoying your holidays also?
      And that your family is well?
      We are ok, still plugging away at the renos
      It gets harder to work and work as one get older
      I am glad you are still reading and I will keep doing the best I can, as always
      Sigh...
      take care too slozo
      always my wayward one... and i mean that in the best of ways

      Delete
  2. Just too busy with family etc to be anything but wayward. It's a well deserved title. I read when I can, what I can, but it's rather spotty at times.

    And occasionally . . . no slight against you reporting it . . . but it gets tiresome a bit with its repetetiveness. Same old thing over and over again, for us that have been in tune with things for some time.

    -slozo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Same old thing over and over again, for us that have been in tune with things for some time"

      Agreed

      Delete

TROLLS & SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS