of having no evidence, came out late in the day. Guaranteeing a reduced media audience reach.
That acknowledgement will be swept under the rug in light of what is breaking as this time.
So, here we are yet again. Almost a week to the day that the MH-17 fell from the sky and the subsequent officially spun, completely unsubstantiated, conspiracy theory narrative fell apart
We are getting this news.
Two Ukrainian military fighter jets have been shot down in the east, according to the country's Defence Ministry.
The Sukhoi-25 fighters were shot down over an area called Savur Mogila.
Defence Ministry spokesman Oleksiy Dmitrashkovsky said the planes might have been carrying two crew members each.
Ukraine defence ministry spokesman says two fighters were shot down and each plane MIGHT have been carrying two crew members? Don’t they know?
I find this beyond odd, considering Russia identified A Sukhoi 25 as the plane flying near MH-17?
Are the Ukies getting rid of evidence? Planes and pilots involved in the MH-17 incident?
A question that has to be considered?
White house has NOT confirmed attacks? Does Ukraine need White house confirmation to make their claims real?
"Ukraine’s defense ministry reported Wednesday that two Ukrainian fighter jets had been shot down in eastern Ukraine. The White House has not confirmed the attacks."CBC
Pro-Russian rebels have shot down two Ukrainian fighter jets, a spokesman for Ukraine's military operations said today.Ukraine says....
The spokesman said the two Sukhoi-25 fighters were downed around 1:30 p.m. local time near Savur Mogila in Eastern Ukraine.
Igor Strelkov, who is now in charge of the rebel ranks in the eastern city of Donetsk, said the separatists had brought down one plane and that the pilot had ejected. He gave no further details.
No details were known about the pilots, but Ukrainian defence officials said the planes may have been carrying up to two crew members each
Can anyone confirm if Strelkov or anyone affiliated with the antifascists actually made this statement?
This news is very short on details....
UPDATE: What can be learned from MH17’s ‘black boxes’?
The two data-collecting devices can paint a picture nearly impossible to piece together through other means.
Nearly six days after the attack that brought down Malaysia Air Flight MH17, the plane’s nearly 20-year-old pair of “black boxes” have been delivered to Malaysian authorities. The handover was the result of an agreement negotiated between Ukrainian separatist leader Alexander Borodai and Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak. Now the work begins to free the boxes’ flight data recorders and cockpit voice recorders to reveal what they know.Nearly 20 year old pair of black boxes? I read through this article and take away a perception of the main stream media prepping to down play the findings or even go so far as claim the boxes were tampered with by the anti-fascist groups .
Flight 17’s “loaf” modules, as the black boxes are sometimes described in the aviation business, are designed to withstand a tremendous 3,400 Gs worth of impact.
And as invulnerable as they may appear, such black boxes aren’t immune to tampering. If the units are correctly hooked up to a power source and allowed to run, the data on them can be rather easily overwritten in the same way that you might record over a VHS tape.Seeds being sown.... I find it implausible with all the people on the ground around the crash site that anyone would be able to tamper with the boxes. MSM always planting seeds of deception