Friday, February 6, 2015

EDC's and Breast Cancer- Yup, the Chemical Manipulation of Humanity

 Just 5 minutes- This 5 minute video was done in 2009- I am putting it here because it demonstrates how the EDC's infiltrate themselves into the body- It's focused on Bisphenol A- which has been removed from many products and replaced with Bisphenol S-
A just as bad EDC. However, I wonder if Britain did remove Bisphenol A? Does anyone know?




I had to address women's concerns too- Because I'm a woman and many of my readers are women too!

 We touched on men's issues here: Testicular Cancer and Male Infertility- Endocrine Disruptors & the Chemical Manipulation of Humanity

Previous post from today: EDC's- The Wildlife/Human Connection- Chemically Induced Alterations in Sexual & Functional Development- from 1991-yes 24 years have passed since

And from the other day : Vaccines, EDC's and the Chemical Manipulation of Humanity

Bisphenol S equally as bad as Bisphenol A : Chemical Manipulation of Humanity: Fetal Brain Damage via Bisphenol S- The “safe” Alternative

Don't despair I do have some positive type news on this subject too. Tips to avoid these chemicals

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Penny, you're one of the few commenting on the dangers of EDCs...ben

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ben

      well I thank you for reading it :)
      I believe the EDC's intoxication is extremely dangerous to all life on this planet- And I mean all life, human,other animals, plants everything
      And it is getting almost non-existent coverage
      I fully intend to keep this going as long as I have the blog
      take care ben

      Delete
    2. Full spectrum dominance
      supremacy superiority ascendancy preeminence predominance domination dominion mastery power authority rule command control sway puissance.
      I fear Penny, the shadow government has many more tools of "stealth death" to deal with us little people.

      Delete
    3. I am afraid they do Peter, I am afraid they do :(

      Delete
  2. Echoing Ben's thanks - the replacement of Bisphenol A with Bisphenol S was something I was not previously aware of, much appreciated.

    Keep up the fantastic work, have no idea where you find the time, must be a full time, unpaid labour of love . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey slozo- I will keep this series up, for sure-
      It is an unpaid labour of love- I love to learn and share info and I positively love the idea that others are learning alongside me

      It's like a one 'room' blog schoolhouse- It's not full time- but I don't watch any tv nor check a cellphone obsessively- and I have always loved reading
      so that's not difficult- and I have gotten much better at separating wheat from chaff and spotting disinfo writing- having the blog has taught me much!
      And my hubby helps with spotting info too- when he is at home, so that helps quite a bit

      Delete

TROLLS & SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS