Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Chemical Manipulation of Humanity- Advancing the Discussion with Curtis Duncan

“Looking a little deeper there is the possibility of substantially altering the intellectual and moral natures of individuals by some sort of hormonal injections; already great effects have been produced on animals”

 Charles Galton Darwin
Just something to think about?

A Further Discussion on the Chemical Manipulation of Humanity with Curtis Duncan.

RBN: Gnostic Media Radio

Curtis Duncan joins Jan for further discussion on the feminization of men and the masculination of women. We take calls at the end.

And a treat for readers! 

Read at your leisure. The opening quote is taken from Charles Galton Darwin's 1952 book. It sure makes one wonder about the chemical manipulation of humanity.......


  1. the original PaulJuly 22, 2015 at 3:20 AM

    Hey Penny,

    this may go along with this topic. the DHS is building a lvl 4 bio-weapons lab in Kansas right in the middle of food production zone. nobody is that stupid unless it is intentional...


    some may just play this off as a research facility for our safety... don't be naive. ebola, flu, e-coli, salmanilla, etc. are all weapons produced in facilities like this one.

    1. Hey Paul

      Ah, yes, Plum Island- you know there are people who suspect that Lyme disease came out of that place- because who the hell really knows what they were doing there?
      I have a way back post on Plum Island


      From my earlier post Plum Island was run by Homeland Security

      "Some background- The USDA took over this island for about 50 years and was closed to the public because of the risk associated viruses. It was first introduced to the media in the year 1992. So, it has only been publicly acknowledged for the past 18 yrs.

      It is now run by Homeland Security, who announced the closure.

      Following the Sept. 11 attacks, the Plum Island facility was to found to be vulnerable to terrorist assault. That led authorities to enact measures that reduced access to the laboratory to safeguard against the chances of harmful pathogens being appropriated by terrorists for a biological weapons attack, according to a 2007 Government Accountability Office report.

      United States officials have announced plans for a new National Bio- and Agro-defense Facility in Manhattan, Kansas. There are worries about installing an animal disease research site in a region with a significant amount of livestock. Nonetheless, plans are progressing for the Kansas facility. Construction of the facility is scheduled to begin this year, with operations set to begin in five years (Frank Eltman, Associated Press/Google News, May 20).

      Perhaps the fact that their are significant amounts of livestock make Kansas an ideal place for an Animal Disease Center?

      So, that bio weapons lab is being moved to Kansas- where corn grows and cattle are raised. I would never be so naive as to assume this was just a harmless research facility..

      If in 1952 Mr Eugenics was talking about hormones altering humans because there were already great effects known to take place in animals (possibly at Plum Island) should we really assume that the plastic/ chemical manipulation in all our food is just happenstance and that the ptb's have no idea of the devastating affect this is having on all living creatures?

      That would be folly on our part. Sheer folly.

  2. Great interview Penny, I am spreading it about as best I can.

    I tell folks to stop juicing and eating those darn whole grains, or grains period - or at the very least keep it at a minimum.

    Thinking on this, I believe that' breads' have always been the fodder of the poor. they fill you up and keep you stupid. The nutrient dense foods were consumed by the 'rich'. I don't think this is accidental.

    Look at the attacks on meat eaters these days - it is bad for the environment blah blah blah.... the attack on good saturated fats, needed for brain function and almost all hormonal functioning... damn the list is endless.


    1. Hey buffy, wrote you a big response, but, forgot to cut and paste it and it went away

      got to get ready to go, so I will get back to you later

    2. Hey buffy, thanks for spreading the word
      Juicing makes for pure sugar- just eat the fruit
      breads, pasta etc., make sugar- now I love pasta and make my own sauces, but, I do not eat large servings of it
      moderation is key
      fresh veggies- clean meat
      indeed we need the fats- just look at the cholesterol lie that has damaged humans badly- but what the hell big pharma makes big profits


      "Fat and the Brain
      It is not crazy to connect cholesterol-modifying drugs with cognition; after all, one quarter of the body’s cholesterol is found in the brain. Cholesterol is a waxy substance that, among other things, provides structure to the body’s cell membranes. High levels of cholesterol in the blood create a risk for heart disease, because the molecules that transport cholesterol can damage arteries and cause blockages. In the brain, however, cholesterol plays a crucial role in the formation of neuronal connections—the vital links that underlie memory and learning. Quick thinking and rapid reaction times depend on cholesterol, too, because the waxy molecules are the building blocks of the sheaths that insulate neurons and speed up electrical transmissions"

      cholesterol drugs = brain damage

    3. High levels of cholesterol in the blood create a risk for heart disease, because the molecules that transport cholesterol can damage arteries and cause blockages.
      This is the conventional wisdom and, of course, being a good subject of the empire, SciAm had to repeat this utter tosh.
      Cholesterol in the blood does nothing of that, even Ancel Keys, the guru who invented this charade was much more circumspect about that.
      Here the blog to follow on that subject
      http://drmalcolmkendrick.org/ (or www.thincs.org for much more on that).

    4. Hi Gallier and thanks, I should have caught that but was more focused on the importance of cholesterol to the brain
      fact vs spin
      but, still I should have caught that- :(
      PS: I was wondering where you were- hubby was even asking- gallier been around? I replied haven't seen him.
      Then he made a comment about you getting in trouble with the ptb's for hanging out here and then he laughed... silly guy

    5. No, no problem with the ptb. I'm not in the danger zone, being very careful to not upset the wrong persons and as I'm really not high profile anyway, I don't see why they would even go after me.
      It is only that life in meat space had some twists that didn't allow me to follow blogs as much as usual. I had problems around the house (water heater broke down, discovered that my heater has a leak, I had a lot of work around the house also, cutting tree and hedges. I also have a family project of scanning all the negatives our family had accumulated in the last 50 years and had one of the disks of my main PC breaking down. I also had quite some work to do at work, porting our codebase from Solaris to Linux and replacing my 2 official colleagues during holiday season, etc., you get the idea).

    6. I definitely get the idea!
      Besides the garden, we ... I should say, I have started on yet another home reno project- but it's not as mad as the kitchen- however I am the one woman wrecking crew... :)

  3. Damn straight Penny. To be honest I blame Lipitor for many of my father's problems. Sure he 'may' have developed dementia without it... but when his doctor put him on that crap - as a preventative - I watched as he lost almost 70 lbs in about 6 months, he was complaining about pain in his muscles and what does his f*n doc do? Gives him bloody Vioxx!! Well I lost it and we had a massive row, I imagine the entire neighbourhood heard me flipping out. I flushed ALL of his lipitor and vioxx. Then wrote a letter to the College and to his f*n doctor. After that, Dad finally started listening a little more to me. Sadly, the damage was done and within a few years it was apparant the dementia symptoms were getting worse.

    I tell anyone who will listen to get the hell off that crap. Recently a friend's husband was prescribed those drugs and within a month had terrible reactions - he is off them now and on recovery.

    Doctors are NOT your friends. Thank gods I have a pretty good integrative alternative doctor now for my own issues, the AS, and he KNOWS that pharma meds don't actually help in the long run.

    Bring on the butter and the lard thanks, shove those rancid veggie oils right up the yingyang... ;)

    K going back to listen to the other half now.

    OH - yeah I too love the pasta, but did finally have to give up wheat/gluten. To be frank I do feel alot better and when I had one slip up around xmas I was SICK as a dog for weeks afterwards. That was the clencher that there was a real problem with it. I did find a great rice pasta from 'rizopia' that is amazing - though lasagne is now made with zucchini and eggplant! ;) Plus I found a great pizza dough mix from a company in PEI that is also incredible (because I was having serious pizza withdrawals :O )


  4. Great article with excellent idea! I appreciate your post.
    Samadhan Agrotech &amp