Monday, September 28, 2015

UN General Asembly Speeches- Obama & Putin


Each video is approximately 3 minutes. As usual Obama lies through his teeth. It's incredible, to me, to listen to him speak after all the coverage I have given the Syrian situation.

Obama:




Putin:



Don't take this as an endorsement by myself of the UN. It's a detestable organization. And should be abolished. The UN's stated purpose and all it's claimed lofty goals have merely been the lipstick on a pig. The cover for numerous ugly agendas.

Don't Miss:

5 comments:

  1. Posted this over at Ziads new post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey jo
      thanks :)
      warn everyone to have their barf bags ready!
      btw: I was over there reading today

      Delete
  2. Get the full speeches from source -
    http://webtv.un.org/

    You can also, if so inclined, watch & listen to Shakira performing the NWO anthem 'Imagine'


    Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people
    Living life in peace...

    You may say I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will be as one

    Imagine no possessions
    I wonder if you can


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey MMM!
      Apologies for not getting this out of spam sooner. Hope you accept them as offered?

      I did see the UN psyop very briefly playing on the CBC, but, quickly shut it off
      Way too much mind control for my liking

      Delete
  3. Get updates on what is happening around the world on market place.z

    ReplyDelete

TROLLS & SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS