Saturday, January 23, 2016

Netanyahu at Davos: Syria "best case scenario benign balkanization"

Is there such a thing as "Benign Balkanization"
Benign;  not causing death or serious injury: not causing harm or damage
Let's think of the violence inflicted on Palestinians by Jewish terror groups before and after the UN decided to benignly balkanize Palestine?

Netanyahu on Syria:

European Union foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Davos, January 21, 2015.
Has there really been no harm done in Syria? No death or serious injury? No damage?

Regarding the future of Syria, the prime minister said he “doubts” a unitary Syrian state can ever reemerge.

“I wish it could happen, but I’m not sure you could put Humpty Dumpty back together again. I’d say the best result you might be able to get is a benign Balkanization, benign cantonization in Syria. That’s as good as you’re going to get.”

Israel has done everything possible to encourage their desired result.

Companion post- Two terrorists speak as one:

From "benign balkanization" to the "terror magnet" Regime Change

 
John Kerry


Related:

US/NATO War Expansion- Special Ops to Airbase-AWACS and more

4 comments:

  1. How the rest of the world permits the criminal thug netanyahu to freely move about the planet without arrest validates the illigitimacy of government and its so called leaders. It completely disgusts me and I sure many others.
    Speaking of Syria, it appears the criminal empire and its group of fellow gangsters are about to move into the next phase of their plan for Syria. Establishing an air base in kurdish occupied Syrian territory, the gangster biden stating the empire is prepared for a military solution, and the moron secretary of defense informing all that the empire must put troops on the ground. All part of their incessant actions against Russia. Russia cannot be permitted to save the Syrian state. The last thing empire wants is for their various proxies to suffer defeat; especially by the Russians. It is terrifying to contemplate the fact that the western psychopaths are moving toward direct confrontation with Russia and WW III. You've

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charles recall when I put this post up?
      The Top US Military Official Arrives in Turkey. Who Greets Him?... ...And who does not ?

      http://pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.ca/2016/01/the-top-us-military-official-arrives-in.html

      It seemed at that time that a vastly increased military option was in the making

      btw: I'm still working on my kurd perception management post- not sure if I'm over complicating it, and it will need a rework- sigh...

      Delete
    2. Penny, notice where my comment stopped short. The microsoft monster took over my lap top with ipdate installations out of the blue.
      To continue: You've been spot on in previouz posts with your predictions concerning the empires next moves.
      I'm eagerly awating your thoughts regarding the Kurds. It seems to me you've been the first to expose them as what they are, who their supporters are, and what is the true agenda.

      Delete
    3. Hi Charles; You cannot believe the heat I took for my posts regarding the Kurds and their allegiances to Israel/NATO drug running etc.,

      Everything backed up with external links.

      It seems that some others were obfuscating for the NATO backed militias...

      It's forced me to look at many alternative sites and writers I used to enjoy, and conclude they are non credible.

      I don't believe that they could not have picked up the many facts that I had- And as I learned to better identify logical fallacies and other propaganda tactics- their attempts to mislead became more apparent- There are some who never mention Israel's role in this whole mess- or downplay it- as if they have blinders or are providing limited hangouts- Can't say which it is, but, it's been an eye opener for me :)

      Delete

TROLLS & SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS