Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Part 4:The Secret History of FM Radio- "I am the Network: No Translation without Transformation”

I've been meaning to get this one posted for sometime now- Better late then not at all! Entirely an enjoyable, enlightening series!

Thanks, again, to Gnostic Media for providing this important work freely for us all. Thanks to Hans Utter for participating in this expose. Understanding the many ways our perceptions have been and continue to be managed is of paramount importance 

 

If you've missed the 3 preceding parts of this series- They are available here at the blog and at Gnostic Media.

Enjoy.



6 comments:

  1. Google makes it as difficult as possible to embed videos in the blog- very frustrating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    I've been using this tool with success but now it no longer works
    http://www.gorissen.info/Pierre/files/YouTube_code.htm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I was the problem (sounds familiar somehow!). I didn't switch to Full HTML on the blog.

      So you might try using the tool linked above.

      Delete
    2. thanks james I'll check it out
      It often takes me at least three attempts to get a video embedded- that one took 5!
      It was exasperating, to say the least

      Delete
  3. Jan's latest is really interesting and has ramifications for education - MKUltra comes to the classroom in the form of Positive Psychology for "Positive Schools"

    You can see it here-
    http://www.gnosticmedia.com/steve-mcmurray-mkultra-australia-pt-1-251/

    Or I've featured it at Winter patriot Community with a few extra links and a short video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty again james I saw he had it up, but, hadn't had a chance to listen to it as of yet
      ( yes, I do listen to everything I post here!)
      I will check out what you have up tomorrow
      thanks for leaving it james!

      Delete

TROLLS & SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS