Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Russian & Turkish President to Meet Early August- Compilation Video CCTV Turkish Coup

Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will meet in early August, in a city in Russia. 

Dmitry Peskov, the Russian presidential spokesperson, informed about the above-said, reported RIA Novosti news agency of Russia. 
 “The Putin-Erdoğan meeting is being prepared through diplomatic channels,” said Peskov. “We agreed that this meeting will take place in the first ten days of August, in the Russian Federation, but the [host] city and date are yet unknown.”
Will it be Sochi as earlier reporting indicated?

Compilation video from cctv at time of Turkish coup attempt:

I have to say those men on the tank.... with the tank operator looking to shake them off...Frightening! ;Perhaps Ally can assist me with this question?
According to the mockingbird/ NATO/ war making media the coup started at 10pm Turkish time.

According to an early timeline that I had posted it appeared to have began in the daylight hours.

 The CCTV video footage appears to confirm the attacks began in the daylight hours.
 Which appears to correlate with the time line in this post. And contradict the main stream narrative that looks to have begun to alter real history.

 Military Coup in Turkey- Destabilization to Coup - No surprise here 
11.05am Turkey's state-run Anadolu agency has reported 17 police killed at Ankara Special Forces headquarters, this is yet to be confirmed.  
11.03am A Turkish fighter jet has shot down a military helicopter used by coup plotters in Ankara, broadcaster NTV has reported. 
10.51am Turkish news agency Dogan has reported that soldiers have opened fired on people trying to cross Istanbul's Bosporus bridge in protest of the attempted coup, and some have been wounded. 

 10.36am There are reports of clashes in Istanbul's Taksim Square as Edrogan supporters headed to the area, reports BBC.
A protest has also formed near the parliament building in Ankara.  
10.32am A senior Turkish official says they believe insecurity will continue for the next 24 hours but will be contained. 
10.29am Army vehicles were seen at the entrance to Istanbul Ataturk Airport after the military said it seized full control of Turkey, reports AP
 By Saturday as I had noted in the post of the day the media was reporting the coup began in the late afternoon: Turkey’s Thwarted Coup: No Popular Support for Coup. Dead Erdogan desired? Did Russia Provide Intelligence?

 The media is claiming today the coup began late in the afternoon in Turkey- Based on the reports from yesterday- the coup got started in the morning

Reuters earliest time is 19:29 GMT or is it BST?

Which would have made the time the coup beginning time, according to Reuters, about 
7:30 pm  Istanbul time??


  1. Ally: What do you know of the earliest reports of the attempted coup taking place

    And everyone else, I'm perplexed because it seems the western media may have lobbed hours off of the time the coup was taking place?? Or am I mistaken? Help!

  2. Haver a look at this video from December 2015. Sibel Edmonds discusses why Erdogan will be removed from power by the US.

    "From oil smuggling to ISIS funding to the Russian shoot down, both the MSM and the alt media have "suddenly seen the light" on corruption in Turkey...but why now? And what does this bode for the ongoing CIA/Gulen destabilisation campaign in the country." (in Decmber 2015 remember)

    1. I had Sibel's video here in December of 2015.

      She was several months behind my call of the destabilization of Turkey- I mentioned this in yesterday's post- where I relink the older post which did contain Sibels video, but, google got rid of it, and contained my posts from November 2014

      I'll take it your a newer reader?

      "We talk about the hypocritical and nearly-unanimous coverage of Erdogan’s abuses and how and why this narrative is converging now to finish the US/NATO task of removing him from office to usher in a more pliable puppet"

      James and Sibel lament the lack of diverse coverage regarding the obvious and impending destruction of Turkey- Obviously they don't read my blog! Since I started talking this up and finally writing about it over a year ago! All the while taking a ton of flak for this theory"

      "From oil smuggling to ISIS funding to the Russian shoot down, both the MSM and the alt media have "suddenly seen the light" on corruption in Turkey

      You think the CIA wants to take down Turkey for operations the US and the CIA were firmly behind?

      I don't think so.

    2. "I'll take it your a newer reader?"

      I take it you're illiterate.

      Also, I do not want to offend your ego, but I do not read everything you write.

  3. Mike makes a couple of interesting points

    Thanks Penny

    1. you know that part about the PM saying 'normalizing' relations w/ Syria ? The next morning, media in Turkey stated he retracted that. I saw it and tweeted it w/
      did he get a phone call ? notation.

      I realized that someone, somewhere gave him the word to retract, but wonder who it was ?

    2. I'm of the mind Turkey started more then two weeks ago making nice with Syria- and Russia for that matter, I see it's Mike Whitney, I will read with a very careful eye, because he is one I lost trust in

    3. The PM is just acting like he is enemies with Assad. Just like Putin-Erdogan acting like they were enemies but actually they were always fine. He will just make face-saving statements.

    4. I think your right Ally- I noticed both Turkey and Syria are bad talkin' one another..

      Yet it was mentioned weeks ago they had contact back channels- it's better they keep their business to themselves

      As for Turkey and Russia, I was not one of those that thought it had all gone south...

      And it hadn't

  4. @Penny
    to heck with the tanks.. WTF was that lazer like thing earlier in the video
    I no likey that :)

    1. hey karin

      I don't know what that thing was, I was too busy paying attention to light and shadow etc

      Scarey looking stuff though- I wouldn't want to see it in my little city

  5. Ally if you pop in help me with this timeline- and anyone else

    1. Hi Penny, what do you mean? Watch this if it helps:

    2. Hi Ally:

      I'm trying to reconcile issues with the timeline
      What time- Turkish time- did your family become aware of the coup attempt?

      I was looking at the video in the post- the cctv footage from Turkey and some of it looks as if it took place earlier in the day

      sunlight very bright- trying to look at the length of shadows etc

      Curious when your family members realized something was happening aka the coup attempt

      Started to watch but haven't got through the newsbud video yet

    3. My cousin says 21:30-22:00
      My other cousin says 22:30-23:00

    4. Hey Ally GMT? or BST?
      I see Britain goes on BST in the summer, sort of like we go on Daylight Savings Time in Canada

      Or is that time in turkey?

      I'm trying to figure out the daylight video footage in the montage from RT?
      Did you see that? In my post?

      Sorry to be a pain-

      But I'm trying to figure out the times when it occurred vs to media reports.

    5. example the time you left your comment here at the blog, the day of the coup, I checked the time stamp, it would have been around midnight in Istanbul- and by looking at the video- there was plenty of stuff going on earlier

      anyway- maybe I'll never get this sorted out, but, I know the media alters timelines to fit their contrived narratives- always

      thanks for helping :)

    6. 19:30-20:00 BST
      20:30-21:00 BST
      Thousands of people have gathered at the Bosphorus against the coup. From what I can tell, a lot of them aren't even Erdogan followers. They are people supporting democracy and standing up for their country. So these coups don't even get the support of Erdogan's opposition which show how 'democratic' they are. But I am sure that the mainstream media won't make any mention of this large demonstration or will just label the anti-coup demonstraters as 'Erdogan's Islamist Mob'. Honestly, my dad's family are posting pictures and I can see women with blonde hair in mini skirts waving the Turkish flag. Lots of pretty, secular women. How can they be Islamists?!

    7. The times that I gave you in my first comment are the Turkish times