Thursday, May 25, 2017

Unspun: Robin S Eubanks "Education and Personalized Learning"

Of course the presentation of Education and Personalized Learning has nothing to do with reality of this type of "learning"

Personalized learning is more about altering your child's unique personal values at  neural levels and shape them to better produce conforming, compliant unthinking reactive adult- Creating irrationality.

Disgraceful.



Robin's website, started in 2012, is Invisible Serfs Collar


This interview is a definite partner to the earlier post:

iMinds: Total Technology and Human Evolution- Mari Swingle

 

4 comments:

  1. Robin Eubanks, yea! I've been reading her blog since shortly after its inception. She has done some really great research. I would encourage any of your readers to spend time at her blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gwen, she did seem very knowledgeable. A person who has done the homework- she made me think of... myself

      I actually listened twice to the interview and posted it as a partner to the imind interview-

      I too would encourage readers to take advantage of what she has at her blog

      Canadians too- because the edu-indoctrination system is the same here

      Delete
    2. A person who has done the homework- she made me think of... myself :)

      Absolutely! I'm so happy to have found researchers like you and Robin!


      Delete

TROLLS &SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS