What I can discern so far as included in the agreement/guideline for this latest ceasefire etc
taken from- Sputnik
- A ceasefire in Syria’s Idlib province will start at 00:01 on 6 March.
- Russia and Turkey will start joint patrols on the M4 highway in Syria. The patrolling will take place from the settlement of Tronba, located 2km west of the strategic town of Saraqib, to the settlement of Ain al Havr.
- A 12-km security corridor for Syria’s Idlib province will be established to the north and to the south of the highway. “The specific parameters of the functioning of the security corridor will be agreed upon by the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation and the Turkish Republic within seven days”, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said.
- Both countries agreed on efforts to prevent further aggravation of the humanitarian situation in Syria.
- All additional protocols to the document will come into force from the moment of its signature on 5 March.
*The deal leaves open the fate of the Turkish observation posts in Idlib, which have been surrounded since Damascus launched its offensive.
*Marks the first time Russian and Turkish forces will operate jointly in Idlib.
As had been widely anticipated, except at dogmatic alt media sites
Video available here
Interesting that Putin states "we don't always agree with everything with our Syrian partners"
Mentions the Astana partnership- keeping Syrian territory sovereign
There is a document- haven't seen it yet, but, will be looking for it
MEERussian President Vladimir Putin announced that he has negotiated an agreement to resolve the ongoing tensions in Idlib province with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan. The two countries have agreed following "uneasy, but productive" talks that they should not reduce their efforts in the fight against terrorism.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan stated that his country will be sending additional forces to Idlib province under a new agreement with Russia, but that the status of Turkey’s Operation Spring Shield will be "changed". Erdogan added that starting at midnight between 5 and 6 March a ceasefire regime will be established in Idlib for both Turkish and Syrian forces. At the same time, the Turkish president said that the army reserves the right to respond to any actions of the Syrian forces.
MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin have announced that a ceasefire would take effect in Idlib, Syria's last rebel stronghold, at midnight.Putin, Erdogan agree on security corridor for Syria's Idlib - Lavrov
"At 00.01 tonight, as in, from midnight, the ceasefire will be put in place," Erdogan said on Thursday following more than six hours of talks with Putin in Moscow.
Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan agreed on Thursday to set up a security corridor for Syria’s Idlib province, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov told reporters in Moscow.
There will be more later, for now, I've got to run.
From earlier today