- The Aim of Practical Politics Is to Keep The Populace Alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety)...
You can see his video at the link below:
Let's go to the CDC for more information"The latest estimates show that Covid-19 is nowhere near as lethal as early models claimed, yet yet the mainstream media have been mum on the subject, prompting some prominent lockdown critics to ask why that might be the case.According to the “current best estimate” scenario laid out by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the overall case fatality rate (CFR) is significantly lower than 3.4 percent that World Health Organization claimed early on – the figure used to justify draconian lockdowns across much of the globe. The CDC also currently estimates that 35 percent of all Covid-19 infections may be asymptomatic."
"Each scenario is based on a set of numerical values for biological and epidemiological characteristics of COVID-19. These values—called parameter values—can be used to estimate the possible effects of COVID-19 in U.S. states and localities. The parameter values in each scenario will be updated and augmented over time, as we learn more about the epidemiology of COVID-19.The highlighted sentence? That's significant, particularly when you look at the scenarios? Keep that in mind. These scenarios do not reflect (haven't even been considered) the impact of lock downs, social segragations or masking your humanity.
New data on COVID-19 is available daily; information about its biological and epidemiological characteristics remain limited, and uncertainty remains around nearly all parameter values.
The parameters in the scenarios:
- Are estimates intended to support public health preparedness and planning.
- Are not predictions of the expected effects of COVID-19.
- Do not reflect the impact of any behavioral changes, social distancing, or other interventions."
Interesting that one of their parameters for their models is an ASSUMPTION
The Five ScenariosThe five COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios (Box 1) represent a range of possible parameters for COVID-19 in the United States. All parameter values are based on current COVID-19 surveillance data and scientific knowledge.
- Scenarios 1 through 4 are based on parameter values that represent the lower and upper bounds of disease severity and viral transmissibility (moderate to very high). The parameter values used in these scenarios are likely to change as we obtain additional data about the upper and lower bounds of disease severity and the transmissibility of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Scenario 5 represents a current best estimate about viral transmission and disease severity in the United States, with the same caveat: that the parameter values will change as more data become available.
Pre-existing immunity:Based on all my reading, research etc., And it's been a crash course let me tell you! It seems entirely likely that this virus had been in circulation prior to it being tested for. With 35 percent of persons being asymptomatic.. we'd have to assume they wouldn't go to the Doctor. Or hospital. Or be tested.
Source: Assumption, ASPR and CDC
No pre-existing immunity before the pandemic began in 2019. It is assumed that all members of the U.S. population were susceptible to infection prior to the pandemic.
We'd also have to consider the fact that some persons who were diagnosed with flu before Covid 1984 was "identified" might have had Covid. I also cannot understand why it would be assumed that there would be no pre existing immunity based on previous exposure to other coronaviruses- which circulate regularly!
I personally can't see any rational reason to assume there is no pre existing immunity, what so ever, in the US or Canada. Or anywhere else for that matter. The CDC certainly has the motivation (reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way) to push this idea. Those are motives we don't share those motives.
The actual screen shot of the CDC's chart-
And one with the pertinent information highlighted from RT
You can be assured it's not "Russian disinfo" or "Russian bots" on social media (claims I've actually read being made!) The first screen shot was taken by yours truly- the other came from the RT link. Look at the numbers for yourself. Oh and the PDF link, if it tickles your fancy