Check his two latest videos
Microsoft is so handily located in the vicinity of the SJW Black Lives Matter/ANTIFA zone (being dismantled) in Seattle
- Part II: Antifa/ BLM's Covid Approved Protests &Autonomous Zone Converge in Seattle. Why, Seattle?
Seattle is also home to Microsoft. Microsoft is the brainchild of Bill Gates. Yes the “computer nerd” who also happens to be the media’s favorite vaccine pusher and eugenics darling.
Bill Gates has already profited from the “pandemic”. And will continue to do so by pushing his highly profitable, already a fail, vaccine. Along with his massively profitable vaccine industry
Black Lives Matter except in Africa and Brazil where Bill and Melinda have begun vaccine trials on the resident guinea pigs.. I mean, human test subjects. Under questionable circumstances, no doubt.
Today, South Africa might be taking a small step towards eradicating COVID-19 when the country enrolls its first participant in a COVID-19 vaccine trial — the continent’s first. A vaccine developed by Oxford University will be tested on 2 000 trial volunteers.
Wits University’s newly appointed dean of health sciences, and professor of vaccinology, Shabir Madhi, is the study’s lead investigator, with the South African Medical Research Council and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funding the trial.Recall the Oxford Vaccine reports?
- Covid-1984: Coronavirus Disappearing So Fast- Vaccine “has only 50 percent chance of working”
- Or 2 Billion Doses of Oxford's Unproven Coronavirus Vaccine Will Soon Be Ready to Produce
"It remains unclear whether the vaccine, named AZD1222, will work. Soriot said the company should know by August, the BBC reported."
Q&A: Nine things to know about Africa’s first COVID-19 vaccine trial
2. Which COVID-19 vaccine candidate will be tested in South Africa?We will be testing a potential vaccine developed by the Jenner Institute at Oxford University. The vaccine is called ChAdOx1 nCov-19, because it is made from a virus called ChAdOx1, which is a weakened version of a common cold virus that can’t replicate. The vaccine has been engineered to produce a type of protein that is found on the surface of the novel coronavirus. Researchers have shown that the antibodies that are produced against this protein after natural infection are able to kill — or neutralise — the virus when tested in labs. With the vaccine trial, they are trying to establish if this will also happen with people who are infected in their normal living environments.
4. Who will participate in South Africa’s trial?The vaccine will be tested on three groups of people. The first group — 50 HIV-negative people — will be used to establish if the vaccine is safe and what type of immune response it provokes. This group will receive two jabs, four weeks apart. The vaccine will then be tested on 1 900 HIV-negative people (half of the participants will receive the actual and the other half a dummy vaccine) to determine how effective the vaccine is. People in this group will receive one jab, unless data from the first group indicate that two doses are required for an adequate immune response. The last group will be 50 HIV-positive people, who will receive two doses, four weeks apart. In the case of this group, researchers would want to establish if the vaccine is safe for people with HIV to use, and if it provokes an immune response that is comparable to the response provoked in HIV-negative people. Recent data from the Western Cape government revealed that HIV-infected people are about two to three times times more likely to die of COVID-19.
The Africa Report
7. How will the researchers know if the vaccine is effective?The study investigators will regard the vaccine effective if it reduced potential COVID-19 cases among trial participants who received the vaccine by at least 60%. They will compare the COVID-19 cases among participants who received the actual vaccine and those who got a dummy jab to establish whether the ones who received the vaccine had a lower occurrence of COVID-19 cases.
- In general, new vaccine development has a success rate of about 10%, he says.
- The chances may be better in this case, he says, as COVID-19 is not novel in the manner of HIV and has greater genetic stability.
The obvious connectivity between the pandemic profiteering machine and the SJW "black lives matter" movement along with their "anti fascist" pals looks a bit clearer given their silence on this exploitative trials that seemingly got lost in the noise..