Of course this man showed up on You Tube to tell the world of his "resignation"
Big Red Flag!
The language used is very telling- Read on
A man claiming to be Syria's deputy oil minister has appeared in a YouTube video saying he resigned his post to join the opposition to President Bashar al-Assad.
He identified himself as Abdo Husameddine, and said that after 33 years of working for the government he does not want to end his career "serving the crimes" of Assad's "regime."
If confirmed, the defection would mark the most senior official to leave the Syrian government since the opposition uprising began in March of last year.
Does anyone seriously think that the NATO world army is unaware exactly who the Syrian Deputy Oil Minister is??? If this position exists at all?
Wondering just how connected this man is to the Syrian National Council or any of those other destabilization groups????
ALSO- I went over to SANA to check out any information on the Syrian Government......
According to SANA there is a Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources
Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources Sufian Allaw
Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources Sufian Allaw Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources Sufian Allaw
• Born in al-Bukamal, Deir Ezzor, 1944
• University degree in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Aleppo University, 1966
• Engineer at the Syrian Telecommunications Establishment, 1966-1967
• Investment Director of the Facility at the General Establishment of the Euphrates Dam, 1967-1980
• Engineer at the Ministry of Irrigation, 1980-1983
• Engineer at the Prime Minister's Office for Energy Affairs, 1983-1984
• Assistant Electricity Minister, 1984-2004
• Expert at the State Planning Commission, 2004-2005
• Expert at the Energy Department at the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia – ESCWA, 2004
• Married with five children