For now enjoy this podcast from Stop Imperialism which I had a chance to listen to yesterday.
Far ranging. Quite informative.
In today's episode:
- 1. Syria - Syria rebels pessimistic on mediator's ceasefire plan
- 2. Lebanon - Anti-Syria rally held in Lebanon on 'day of rage' over bombing
- 3. Libya - 26 killed, scores injured in clashes in ex-Gaddafi bastion
- 4. Iran (Terror & Propaganda) - Two police killed in suicide attack near Iranian mosque
- 5. Iran (Economics) - Iran, Egypt to resume trade ties
- 6. Energy & Pipelines (Central Asia) - South Stream might be completed before Nabucco
- 7. Energy & Pipelines (International) - BP signs landmark deal to sell TNK-BP stake to Rosneft
- 8. Under the Radar - 100 thousand-strong 'anti-cuts' demonstration in London
Listen Now:Standard Podcasts [02:18:03m]: Hide Player | Play in Popup | Download | Embeddable Player | Hits (1128)